Microsoft has pushed another Windows 10 build to the Fast ring. The build 19613 comes with minor fixes but no new features. Besides, the build release notes mention other updates section where it highlights the Cortana app version 2.2004.1706.0 for all Fast ring Insiders, which will support 11 new regions and languages on Bing Answers and Assistant Conversations. The new languages and regions are as follows;
- Australia: English
- Brazil: Portuguese
- Canada: English/French
- France: French
- Germany: German
- India: English
- Italy: Italian
- Japan: Japanese
- Mexico: Spanish
- Spain: Spanish
- United Kingdom: English
Below are the list of fixes and known issues of Build 19613:
- We fixed an issue that was causing app icons in the taskbar to not display correctly, including defaulting to the .exe icon. This issue may have also caused some Insiders to have more reliability issues with explorer.exe.
- We fixed an issue impacting Windows Forms applications where the ImmSetOpenStatus() API wasn’t changing the IME mode correctly when setting focus to text fields while using the new Japanese or Chinese IMEs.
- We fixed an issue from recent builds for Insiders with multiple monitors, resulting in Visual Studio sometimes not responding to clicks.
- We fixed an issue where the doskey / listsize command had no effect.
- We fixed an issue where the doskey /reinstall command killed the commandline session rather than reloading doskey.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Settings crashing when uninstalling a font.
- We fixed an issue impacting some users that could result in Task Manager always showing 0 seconds for Last BIOS Time.
- We’ve made some improvements to address an underlying issue that could result in a black screen for some users for a while after logging in.If you continue seeing this issue, please try pressing WIN+Shift+Ctrl+B and then log feedback in the Feedback Hub.
- We’re aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3 that resolves the known issue with Edge.
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We’re investigating reports that the battery icon on the lock screen always shows close to empty, regardless of actual battery levels.
- We’re investigating reports of IIS configuration being set to default after taking a new build. You will need to back up your IIS configuration and restore it after the new build is installed successfully.
- Quickly switching between WSL distros using the File Explorer integration could cause a transient access error. We’ve identified the cause of this issue and are releasing a fix soon.
- We’re investigating reports that some Insiders are experiencing unexpected freezes and bugchecks with error DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION in the last few builds.
As Microsoft released Windows 10 May 2020 update to the Release Preview ring last week, it’s clear that the version 2004 is almost ready and will release to all users anytime in May. After releasing, Microsoft will soon switch its focus on the next feature update and will move this 20H2 version to the Slow ring.
For more details on the build 19613 you may visit Windows Blog.