Previously this week, Microsoft released 20H1 Build 19035 to the Fast and Slow ring. Now, it has rolled out another new Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19037.1 to both the rings. However, the Build doesn’t come with any new feature and not many general changes.
Below are the changes in the Build 19037.1
- The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build.This doesn’t mean we’re done…
- Windows PowerShell ISE is now a Feature on Demand (installed by default), and you will see it in the list in Optional Features Settings.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview builds and certain versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software. To safeguard Insiders who might have these versions installed on their PC, we have applied a compatibility hold on these devices from being offered affected builds of Windows Insider Preview.
- Some Insiders have reported when attempting to install recent builds, setup rolls back and returns error code 0xc1900101. In some cases, the update completes successfully on a subsequent attempt. If you’re experiencing the issue, please be sure to file feedback in the Feedback Hub.
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We’re looking into reports of certain external USB 3.0 drives not responding with Start Code 10 after they’re attached.
- We’ve received reports of the Optimize Drives app incorrectly reporting that optimization has never run on some devices.
The known issues are not major except the issue with the anti-cheat software, which is there since the 1903 preview days as it depends on the game vendors to update their games which you can check here. Fast and Slow ring Insiders can grab this Build 19037.1 via Windows Update. If you want to know more details on the Build, you can visit Windows Blogs for it.