Microsoft launched Windows 10 builds 18362.356 to the Release Preview ring, discussing that there’s a different bundle for the 19H2 builds which the real upgrade bundles are the very same. Today that build has been launched to production, although indeed just the 1903 variation.[wpinsertshortcodead id=”bzyqm5d3e04029f48f”]
Those who are on version 1903 update will get KB4515384 and upgrade to OS build number 18362.356. According to Microsoft Support below is the highlight:
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, networking technologies, and input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus.
- Updates for verifying user names and passwords.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
Improvements and fixes of Windows 10 KB4515384 Update are as follows:
- Provides protections against a new subclass of speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities, known as Micro architectural Data Sampling, for 32-Bit (x86) versions of Windows (CVE-2019-11091, CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, CVE-2018-12130). Use the registry settings as described in the Windows Client and Windows Server articles. (These registry settings are enabled by default for Windows Client OS editions and Windows Server OS editions.)
- Addresses an issue that causes high CPU usage from SearchUI.exe for a small number of users. This issue only occurs on devices that have disabled searching the web using Windows Desktop Search.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Wireless Networking, the Microsoft JET Database Engine, Windows Kernel, Windows Virtualization, and Windows Server.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please refer to the Security Update Guide.
To download the manually cumulative update KB4515384 click here.[wpinsertshortcodead id=”zxikm5d3e04a8f1451″]