Not long after the launch of a ‘Lite’ variation for PCs and PUBG Mobile Season 8 Ocean life, Tencent and PUBG Corp. has now introduced a Lite variation for mobile users in India. PUBG Mobile Lite is a ‘lighter’ variation of the game as the name is and recommends implied to be suitable with more gadgets. This variation particularly has been optimized for low-end mobile phones with lower RAM.
The developer of PUBG Mobile Lite has lastly introduced the game in India. Developers at Tencent Games have released this new variation for gamers with entry-level gadgets in mind so that everyone can experience this gameplay without compromising.
Developed with Unreal Engine 4, this variation of PUBG Mobile is suitable with even more devices out there. Lite version includes a smaller sized map that produced 60 gamers, which will create faster-paced games that last 10 minutes. The game is 400MB and developed for devices having less than 2 GB RAM as per the developers. This game has been established bearing in mind that many smartphone users in India utilize an entry-level mobile phone. New gamers participating in will be qualified for numerous benefits, in the type of new equipment and cars.
Key feature of PUBG Mobile Lite
- Enhanced Aim Assist: With the new auxiliary goal help, to make intending easier and can be found in exceptionally helpful while playing in weak network environments. The strength varies in between the crawling and standing positions, streamlining the control while maintaining the unique PUBG Mobile experience.
- Upgrade to Winner Pass: The Winner Pass changes the Royale Pass and will have much faster accomplishment opens and covers a month, with exciting benefits available.
- Bullet Trail Adjustment: PUBG Mobile Lite will include increased bullet speed, and no bullet drop impact, for a more precise shot, which is specially made to represent weak network environments.
- Weapon Recoil Suppression: The adherence system likewise reduces the weapon recoil to a specific quantity, which helps with game-control and produces a much better experience in weak networks. Various weapons have various weapon pressure impacts, highlighting the distinct knowledge of each gun.
- Extended Time to Kill: The upgrade will likewise properly increase the ‘Time to Kill’ which would boost gamers survivability throughout firefights and motivating aggressive play.
- Location Display: The map will expose a shooter within the small map range, supplying fight information extraction and increased fight speed.
- Heal yourself while moving: In invulnerable situation, gamers will now be able to recover themselves in all position other than prone, especially helpful in high latency conditions where actions may prevent the recovery mechanic in-game. This will assist accelerate the game speed and boost survivable strategy.
- Building Areas/ Supplies optimization: Matching the smaller sized maps, constructing density and loot frequency has been increased to speed up the robbery procedure and boost the fight development.
- Map Quality Optimization: The game will likewise include enhanced map quality and the parachute loading screen.
- RPG and New Firearm integration: With the LITE variation, gamers will now get to experience new weapon in choose game modes, permitting a possibility to form whole new attack and defense strategies.
We advise attempting out PUBG Mobile Lite if you have been dealing with choppy graphics and gameplay lag on the regular game. You can download this game from Google play store.