Poco has finally taken off the wraps from the launch date of the upcoming flagship smartphone Poco F2 Pro. Earlier this week, Poco confirmed the news that it would hold a launch event globally on May 12. Today, the official twitter account of Poco (@POCOGlobal) posted a tweet regarding the launch date, name, and tagline of the forthcoming Poco F2 Pro.
The teaser poster above clearly says that the Poco F2 Pro will arrive on May 12, 2020, at the online launch event hosted by Poco. If you noticed, the tagline of the smartphone says Powerfully Cool, which means that just like the Poco F1, the Poco F2 Pro could also have Liquid Cooling functionality. Poco has mentioned the users that the Poco F2 Pro would not be a rebranded Redmi K30 Pro, but from the looks of it, there’s a possibility that it could be the same.
As for the specifications of the Poco F2 Pro – (Rumored)
- a Bezel-less AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels
- rear quad-camera setup housed in a circular module. (64MP+13MP+5MP+2MP)
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Super-Fast wired charging
- 6GB RAM and 128GB storage (base variant probably)
- 4,700mAh battery
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
Although, these are just rumored specifications of the Poco F2 Pro. So we advise you guys to take this information as a pinch of salt and wait for the global launch event that will take place on May 12.