Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco, which is an independent brand now, might launch the Poco F2 lineup this year. This statement could be true, as last week a Portugal tech portal, announced the expected pricing and specifications of the Poco F2 Pro. Apart from the pro variant, there will also be a vanilla variant with the name of Poco F2. Although, Poco still hasn’t confirmed the presence of both the Poco F2 and the Poco F2 Pro, which could be a problem.
The official twitter account of Poco has been asleep since March 2019, but from the start of this month, the twitter account of Poco has become more active with a couple of new tweets like #WakeUpPOCO. With these new hashtags and this much activeness on social media, we can say that Poco might soon globally launch its smartphone. A tipster has recently hypothesized that the Poco F2 will debut in May.
According to the Portugal portal and some other leaks, the Poco F2 Pro could be the rebranded version of the Redmi K30 Pro. The so-far specifications of the Poco F2 Pro are:
- 6GB/8GB of RAM with 128GB/256GB of storage
- a 6.67-inch notch-less IPS LCD display
- a pop-up selfie camera of 20-megapixel
- a quad-camera setup on the rear, which includes a Sony IMX686 64-megapixel lens, a 13-megapixel ultrawide lens, a 5-megapixel telephoto lens, and a 2-megapixel depth assist lens.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 SoC
- 4,700mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
The 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variants are priced at 649 euros (53,562.82 Indian Rupee), while the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variants are priced at 749 euros (61,793.25 Indian Rupee) in the European market.