Huawei is going to unwrap the P40 series on 26 March. However, ahead of that, several leaked news and rumors surfaced online, which revealed the design and its specification. Now, as per a recent report, a new leak regarding the specs, including camera details of Huawei P40 Premium Edition, surfaced online.
The new leak relating to Huawei P40 Premium Edition exposes whatever about the Korean variation of the device, which will be offered by providers like SKT, KT, LGU+, and more. Moreover, the new leak also reveals the camera module.
According to the leak, Huawei P40 Premium edition will have a Penta camera module, including a primary sensor, two telephoto lens, an Ultra-wide lens, and a ToF 3D depth sensor.
Huawei P40 Premium Edition Camera Details
- 52MP primary sensor with an aperture f/1.8, 1/1.28, PDAF, OIS support
- Periscope lens f/4.0 240mm (telephoto), 10X optical zoom, PDAF, OIS support
- 8MP, f/2.0 80mm (telephoto), 1/4.0, 3X optical zoom, PDAF, OIS support
- 40MP ultra-wide lens, 1/1.54, PDAF
- ToF 3D depth sensor
- 32MP front camera with an aperture f/2.0, 1/2.8
- ToF 3D (depth and biometrics)
Apart from the camera details, the new leak also reveals a 6.67-inches 2K OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The display will support HDR10+ and DCI P3 color gamut. Under the hood, the device will be powered by Kirin 990 5G SoC paired with up to 12GB RAM and 512GB storage. The device will run on EMUI 10.1 based in AOSP Android 10 with HMS Core.