Asus recently confirmed that the upcoming ROG Phone 3 is going to launch in China on 22 July. There are so many rumors about the forthcoming phone to be powered by an unannounced Snapdragon 865+ chipset. However, now it seems like the upcoming phone will debut with Snapdragon 865+.
The official Asus ROG Twitter account shared a teaser post for its 3rd-Gen ROG phone. The post confirmed that it will be powered by Snapdragon 865+ chipset, but the post was deleted afterward, maybe posted mistakenly. Thankfully, a screenshot was saved, including caption saying, ” The most powerful gaming phone is coming.”
Previously we have seen the hands-on video of the device, which reveals the overall design.
- 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED display
- 144Hz refresh rate and HDR 10 support
- in-display fingerprint sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor
- up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Rear triple-camera setup with a 64MP primary sensor
- 13MP selfie camera
- 5,800mAh battery
- Android 10 out of the box
We expect more official details to be surfaced online in the coming days, as the launch date is near.