Asus has shared an official teaser for ROG Phone 3 on Weibo today. The teaser poster includes the launch date in Chinese.
Apart from the launch date, the post caption says that the upcoming device will mainly focus on the optimization of game content and hardware performance to deliver optimum gaming performance.
The company shared no other details regarding the hardware specs or camera.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Rumored Specs
- 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED display
- 144Hz refresh rate and HDR 10 support
- in-display fingerprint sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor
- up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Rear triple-camera setup, which will include a 64MP primary camera
- 13MP selfie camera
- 5,800mAh battery
- Android 10 out of the box
Now lets for July, in the meanwhile we expect more information to be surfaced online ahead of the launch.